Chicken & Creamed Spinach Casserole
This is an easy casserole dish to make with cooked (or uncooked) chicken. This recipe calls for chicken breasts but you can use thighs or any other part of the chicken you want!
- 4 Chicken breasts, deboned, cooked
- 1/2 package Fresh Spinach
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 TB Butter, melted
- Parmesan Cheese (topping)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (topping)
- Seasoning of choice (garlic powder, salt/pepper, all purpose)
Mix spinach and ricotta cheese in a bowl
Place spinach mixture in a casserole dish. Add chicken on top. Add seasoning (of choice). Pour melted butter on top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and shredded cheese
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.