Keto Beef Enchiladas
Yummy enchiladas made with shredded beef (or chicken) and red sauce makes a great Mexican cuisine for a Keto diet!
Watch video (recipe below)
- 1 lb Shredded Beef, cooked
- 1 Cup Shredded cheese
- 4 Keto Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 TB Pysillium Husk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Warm water
- 1/4 Cup Avocado or Coconut Oil
- 2 TB Almond Flour
- 1 TB Chilli Powder
- 8 Oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Bone Broth (or water)
- 1/2 Tsp (each) Salt and pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Minced garlic
Heat oil in saucepan. Add the flour and chilli powder. Cook until color turns brown.
In small bowl mix tomato sauce with rest of the sauce ingredients. Add to saucepan and whisk until smooth.
In a bowl, mix dry ingredients. Then add water to them. A dough forms pretty quickly.
- Take a portion of dough and put on parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll out dough out thinly. Then put lid over it to give it a nice rounded shape.
In a fry pan, cook both sides (about 2 min. on one side, and 1 min. on other side.
Spread some sauce on tortilla, then place shredded beef and cheese inside and roll up.
Place rolled up tortilla in a baking dish. Cover with some shredded cheese and sauce.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.