Keto Beef Taco Lettuce Wraps
For a quick taco meal, try using a lettuce wrap instead of a taco shell. You can use this recipe for the taco sauce or other taco sauce with the ground beef.
Our cheese taco shells recipe is here: http://yummyketorecipes.com/keto-cheese-taco-shells/
- 1 lb Ground beef, organic
- Green Pepper, chopped up
- Green Onion, chopped up
- 1 can (8 oz) Tomato sauce
- Tomato paste
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Onion powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Lettuce, large leaves (for serving) (this used butter lettuce)
- Tomatoes, diced (for topping)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
In a skillet, brown ground beef. Add green pepper and green onion when partially browned. Stir until meat is fully browned.
Add rest of ingredients (except lettuce and toppings) and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve over lettuce with toppings (tomatoes and cheese).