Keto Chocolate Nutty Protein Bars
These protein bars are a real treat, and one that passes the taste test every single time! It consists of a blend of chocolate, nuts, seeds and mixed with oils and butter and other good things.
- 2 Cups Nuts & seeds (this recipe used a mix of almonds, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 Cup Flaxseed meal, ground (can use protein powder)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Butter (or nut butter)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Dropper full Stevia liquid
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips (Lilly's brand with Stevia)
In a food processor, add nuts and seeds, coconut butter, and salt. Ground into a coarse texture.
Next add the chocolate chips, coconut oil, Stevia sweetener, and vanilla. Ground into a thick paste.
Press mixture into a square pan and refrigerate to chill. After chilled, cut into bite-size pieces. Store in fridge.