Keto Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce
A tasty (aka yummy!) meatloaf made with organic ground beef and mixed with homemade BBQ sauce.
A tasty meatloaf made with organic ground beef and homemade BBQ sauce.
- 1 lb Organic ground beef
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 2 Stalks Celery, diced
- 1 Lg Egg
- 1 Cup Bread crumbs (from Keto homemade bread)
- 1 Cup Shredded cheese
- 1/2 Tsp (each): Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, TJ's 21 Seasoning Salute (or all purpose seasoning)
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (see below ingredients)
- 1 6 oz can Tomato paste (or sugar-free Ketshup)
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- 2 Tsp Liquid Smoke
- 2 TB Worcestershire Sauce (keto-friendly)
- 2 TB Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Lemon juice
- 1/8 Tsp Sweetener (of choice, Keto-friendly)
- 2 TB Coconut Aminos (optional)
- 1/4 Tsp (each): Garlic powder, onion powder, paprika
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
In a bowl, mix all BBQ sauce ingredients together (with a spoon). Set aside.
In a food processor, put approx. 4 homemade keto bread slices in and shred into bread crumbs (to measure out 1 cup)
Dice celery and onion into small pieces.
In a large bowl, mix ground beef, celery, onion, egg, half of the BBQ sauce, seasonings, and breadcrumbs (with a spoon or with hands).
Pick up to form a large ball. Then place it into a loaf pan and pat down. Top with the rest of the BBQ sauce, then shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes