Keto “Nestle” Chocolate Chip Cookies
I hope you try it for yourself!
- 1 Cup Coconut flour (if you use almond flour, decrease eggs)
- 6 TB Butter
- 2 TB Cream cheese
- 3 Lg. Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Swerve Confectioners (increase for more sweetness)
- 3 TB Maple flavored syrup (for Keto) NOTE: Can replace with about 1/2 cup Sukrin Gold
- 1 Cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl and stir until well blended, then add chocolate chips.
Lay out portions of dough mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.