Keto Nut Flour Bread
This bread uses a nut flour combination with Flax seeds and ground Flax meal that is a very tasty bread for the Keto diet. It doesn’t rise much at all, so if you want a taller loaf, double the amount of ingredients.
- 1 1/2 Cups Nut Flour blend (Pamela's) OR ALMOND FLOUR
- 1/4 Cup Flax seeds, ground (Flax meal)
- 1 TB Flax seeds
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Swerve (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 Tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- Butter or oil (to grease loaf pan)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake in preheated oven at 300 for 30 min (check for doneness with toothpick). Cool before serving.