Zesty Spaghetti Sauce
For a full flavor, zesty spaghetti sauce, this should satisfy all your taste buds! It can be made with or without the ground beef, or replaced with ground turkey.
Serve the sauce over Keto-friendly pasta or zoodles, or even spaghetti squash. See recipe below.
- 1 lb Ground beef (optional)
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce (8 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 Green Pepper, dicecd small
- 1 pkge Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Mushrooms, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Italian Cheese mix
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TB Crushed Garlic
- 1 TB Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes (or crushed)
In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain.
Add chopped vegetables and rest of ingredients to the beef and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve over Keto-friendly pasta or zoodles, or even spaghetti squash.