Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Marinara
Filled with cheesy flavors and wholesome spinach, this chicken dish is a yummy mouthful of deliciousness.
- Chicken breasts, thin cuts
- Fresh spinach
- Marinara sauce (seasoned)
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Seasoning for filling: Garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and petter
- Parmesan cheese (OPTIONAL)
Mix ricotta cheese, feta cheese and mozzarella cheese together. Add seasoning. Set aside.
In a baking dish, lay part of the chicken pieces in dish, then top each piece with the cheese filling and spinach. Lay the other part of chicken pieces on top (like a sandwich).
Top with marinara sauce. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese (and optional Parmesan cheese) over that.
Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 for 40-50 minutes.